Mankato College Updates Bomb Threat Situation
Mankato, MN (KROC News) - A search of two buildings on the campus of Minnesota State University, Mankato has turned up no sign of suspicious activity.
An emergency alert was sent to staff and students early Friday indicating a bomb threat had been made. It involved two buildings, Armstrong Hall and Otto Recreation Center.
MSU says Mankato Public Safety officers searched the buildings “and no imminent threat was found.” But the school leadership has decided to keep the buildings closed for now “out of an abundance of caution.”
MSU says there is “no indication that other buildings on campus are impacted. Therefore, events and classes scheduled throughout the rest of campus may resume as scheduled.”