Rochester Brewery Wants to See Your Jeans Rolled Tight at Their 80’s Bash
Pull out your acid wash jeans, those banana clips, and roll up your jeans! It is time for an 80's costume party, music, and of course...beer.
If you actually have something on your schedules right now, clear it, because something better just showed up in Rochester. Little Thistle Brewing in Rochester is hosting a fun 80's Bash on Saturday, October 10th from 12pm to 11pm. They will have games, a costume contest, trivia, music, movies & of course, one of their specialties, beer.
Here are a few of the details that they posted on their Facebook event:
- 80's movies will be viewable inside and outside with no sound!
- 3pm - 80's Themed Trivia with prizes for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place.
- 6pm - the costume contest winner will be announced and the prize is a $100 Little Thistle Gift card.
- 6pm - music from the shipping container will start rolling out from DJ No Request & MC Lite Brite. Sounds like there is quite the history, including a pink eye situation back in the day. You can read all about the music and their story here.
- Last but not least, a few reminders about staying safe during the event. Capacity, social distancing, and masks will be enforced. As they said on their Facebook event "please let us have fun too and follow the signs and guidelines!".
I need to start curling my hair and see if I can get my bangs to reach maximum height like they did in the 80's. While I do that, go figure out your outfit and send this story to a friend that loves the 80's as much as you.
🍺 If you like drinking beer, there is a pink beer in Rochester right now that is helping raise some cash for breast cancer awareness. If you missed that story and wouldn't mind buying a beer to help out a great cause, touch this...right here...it will take you to the right place.
Do you know of another fun event happening in the area? I'd love to hear about it. You can find me at my Facebook page (Jessica On The Radio) or DM me on Instagram.
Listen to Jessica Williams weekdays from 6 am until 10 am on Y105FM's Early Morning Show with James Rabe and Jessica Williams