Save Money At Your House With This Easy Tip From A Rochester Mom
I've got a little tip on how to save a few bucks. It won't make you become a millionaire overnight but it is super easy and about 80% of households can make this happen. (ok...that percentage is a guess but A LOT of people use this item!)
If you use fabric softener sheets, like Bounce, this tip is for you. I found this out a few years ago when I was in a "change our entire house and organize" mindset. That phase lasted a little bit until I realized that life with kids = chaotic mess almost nonstop BUT this tip has remained and is going strong in my house.
How To Save A Few Dollars With Fabric Softener Sheets
- Step 1: Grab your box of fabric softener sheets
- Step 2: Take all the sheets out of the box
- Step 3: Take a few and cut the sheets in half
- Step 4: Finish the stack & put back in the box
- Step 5: When you put your clothes in the dryer, grab one of the 1/2 sheets. It will do the job and you won't even notice the change!