Minnesota One of the Most Hard-Working States in the Country
Wallet Hub put together a list of the hardest-working states in the country and Minnesota ended up ranking in the top 20!
In order to determine which states work the hardest, here's what Wallet Hub looked at:
- Which states work the longest hours in a week.
- Which states have the highest employment rate.
- Which states have the lowest idle youth rate.
- Which states have the highest number of volunteer hours per resident.
- Which states have the lowest average leisure time spent per day.
Minnesota didn't end up in the top 5 or bottom 5 of any of those lists except for the idle youth rate. Minnesota ranked number one for lowest idle youth rate.
After they looked at these 5 specific lists they determined which states are the hardest-working in the country. Here's the top 15:
1. North Dakota
3. South Dakota
11. New Hampshire
And because we're curious, here's the bottom 10, the least hard-working states:
43. New York
48. New Mexico
49. Rhode Island
50. West Virginia
Hang out with Carly Ross on The Mighty 920 KDHL weekdays 1-5pm!