Chimney Fire Breaks Out At Rochester Home
Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) - Rochester Fire Department crews were called to a southeast neighborhood Sunday to deal with a chimney fire.
The fire was reported around 4:45 PM at 2500 28 Street SE.
The fire had extended into the attic of the home and firefighters were told two people and several pets had evacuated safely.
The fire destroyed the siding and wall sheeting on one end of the home.
The preliminary damage estimate was put at $50,000. No injuries were reported.
LOOK: 20 tips to help your houseplants survive the winter