‘Exploding Kittens’ Popular Game Among Rochester Kids…and Hackers
Remember when the game "Among Us" was all the hype? It still is and lots of kids are playing that game with their friends...even while they are supposed to be distance learning...but now a new game is on the scene. Exploding Kittens. That is the real name and yes, that is what actually happens in the game.
The facts on Exploding Kittens:
- First time I saw it, my mouth hung open and I was like, "what the heck is going on here?!". My kids begged me to play this new game they found so...
- The game is on my phone and I still play it with my kids.
- I am actually really good at it and win quite often. This shocks my kids every single time and they aren't sure how it is possible since I can't really play any games on the Nintendo Switch.
- You can be a pain in the butt to others during the game and bother them if they are taking too long. You can also have your player say little expressions too.
- When you die in the game, you explode. Yes, you are the kitten. It is horrifying along with the sound that is made when you die.
- The game is free in your app store but you can buy expansions and enhance the game.
- Check out the pics below to see a brief overview of how to play (and just excuse the player names...we tend to use fake names at my house).
How To Play the Game Exploding Kittens
My Rating: ⭐⭐ It doesn't deserve much more than that. I can play it for about 30 minutes but then I need a break from all the screaming that is happening.
Warning: Hackers are here. I know this because I was in a game where there was a hacker playing. His player died in the game but somehow he took over the game and took our turns and ended up winning. He was dead...and he won.
What's your favorite online game that you play on your phone or tablet? I'd love to hear about it! Send me a message in the Instagram world (@JessicaOnTheRadio) or on Facebook (@JessicaWilliamsOnTheRadio).
Next time you are wondering what to do on a night you have nothing to do, grab some fries from one of the best places in Rochester (the whole list is below) and play some Exploding Kittens. 🙄 Or not.