KFIL is Looking For Part-Time Workers!
Do you want to work in radio? Do you have tons of enthusiasm, a great work ethic and a drive to learn and grow?
KFIL Radio may be the place for you!
We are looking for a part-time producer in Preston! The ideal candidate to fill the position is a self-starter, team-oriented person with a great drive to be a part of the community. General responsibilities include but aren't limited too:
- Operates control board for studios and remote programming.
- Regulates program timing, operates syndicated programming, and plays commercials.
- Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room.
- Protects station’s license by censoring live programs and deleting words/phrases not permitted on air.
- Processes time-out programming for accurate play back.
- Follows all FCC guidelines.
- Checks studio equipment for proper functioning and notifies Engineering of technical malfunctions affecting quality of the broadcast.
- Screens in-coming phone calls and selectively chooses callers for On-Air Talent and talk shows.
- Handles emergency inserts (e.g. news updates, breaking stories, alert system tests, etc.).
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site and socials (as directed).
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and grow with a great company! If you want some more information/to apply for the position click HERE!
Qualifications include but are not limited too:
- Strong desire to grow and learn.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Positive attitude.
- High digital proficiency with a working knowledge of basic html, blogging, and social media.
- Strong background and fluency in social networking and online marketing.
- Software proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to learn new software and automation systems.
- Video editing experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at working independently, with a proven track record of independent judgment and decision making.
- Willingness to multi-task and work beyond the job description.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Project management from start to finish, assuming responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks.
- Education: High school degree required. College degree preferred
If you are interested, please visit the link above, and apply for the position!