Attractive Rochester Home Has 6 Tantalizing Places To Pee!
Checking out this Pill Hill home in Rochester, Minnesota, (about a block away from the Hiway 52 Frontage Road) I had to back up and start counting the bathrooms. Total Count: 06. SIX, that's two full baths and 4 (yes, FOUR) partials. If I did my math correctly, you're never more than a hundred or so feet away from a place to hold an important meeting.
Go Ahead, You Have My Attention...
Priced at $650,000, the home at 1419 6th Street SW, was built in 1947, has almost 4,300 square feet, and has been very nicely taken care of and updated. According to the realtor's property description, over $50,000 in recent updates inside the house. The roof is new this year, too.
Is There A Grade School Nearby?
Nearby is a word that expresses too much distance. You are literally kitty-corner from Folwell Elementary. Willow Creek Middle School and Mayo High School are a lot further away.
GALLERY: $650,000 Rare Pill Hill Home for Sale with 6 Places To Pee!
- Nicely updated & modernized mid-century home is sure to grab your attention. Curb appeal and coveted location near Downtown, Folwell Elementary and parks/trails!
- Rare find, only available due to seller's relocation plan.
- Walk to Folwell School & Mayo Clinic Campus.
- Delight in the details of this home with hardwood floors throughout, detailed built-ins, crown molding, French doors, and 2 fireplaces.
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 TOTAL BATHS
- House has a new roof as of June 2022, a new garage floor, and driveway concrete.
- Over 50k recent updates inside the house. Be blown away with its artfully designed front and back yard.
- Partially fenced back yard for privacy and could easily be fully fenced for pets. This is the home.
Hot 'nuf for you? Lol. But seriously, check out some of the high temps. Oww!
LOOK: The most extreme temperatures in the history of every state
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org